måndag 24 maj 2010

Bittersweet ending

Lost is over. I'm sad that I won't be able to watch this show anymore but I have to say the ending was perfect. I loved the whole sideways being an afterlife. I love how they explained that everyone had died but at different times, some sooner that others. I cried through all the heartfelt reunions in the afterlife.

I'm also happy that there are survivors. Because yes, everyone dies at some point. But from what Hurley says, him and Ben take care of the island for a long time. It seemed like Kate, Sawyer, Claire, Miles, Lapidus, and Richard got off the island and had lifes in the real world before they died. Kate's comment about having missed Jack suggest that she lived for quite some time after they separated at the end.

I loved this show from beginning to end and I'll be buying the seasons on DVD so I can rewatched all this again.

And today while watching I realized that Sun and Jin were my favorite characters. I love their love.

Aloha to Lost...I'll never get lost again!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar