fredag 7 maj 2010

Welcome to my lair!!

Hello readers!!!

I would like to officially welcome you to my cave of wonderment. I have long contemplated my desire of becoming a writer. Since I have chosen a completely different field for my college education I decided that the best way to address my passion for writing was to start a blog. When it came to the decision of what it should be about I had no trouble arriving at what is one of my favorite subjects in the world. Television. I love watching TV, and I have many thoughts about different TV shows and TV personalities and I can't think of a better topic for this blog.

I'll be making comments on what my favorite TV shows are, my favorite actors, I'll be recaping some of my favorite television events. Really, whatever I find interesting in the world of television I will share with you. I might post links to videos I believe you should see and much much more.

I hope you all will enjoy this blog and find what I have to say interesting. I know that I'm just one voice in the midst of numerous other devoted TV fans but I think, and I hope, that I might have some unique thoughts to contribute.

Sincerly

Becky

P.S. If you would like to have updates on the blog and my life in general if that should interest you than you are welcomed to follow me on twitter where my username is Beckybam.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar